Thank you for your interest in joining our team. Please note Morley Memorial Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks and a disqualification declaration are required for these posts. Before applying for a position please take the time to familiarise yourself with the following important documents.
Visits to the school are both welcomed and encouraged. If you would like to arrange a visit or find out more about any of the vacancies please contact the school office on 01223 508786 or email email@example.com.
All letters of application and completed application forms should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are applying for a post as a teacher please complete a MMPS Teacher-Employment-Application-Form-Sept 2017 . For all other posts please complete a MMPS Support-Staff-Application-Form-Jan 2017
We currently have the following opportunities available.
HLTA and Support Staff Co-ordinator
Scale 4 Point 22-26 £21,074- £23,866 FTE (Term-Time only plus 5 days)
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and experienced Higher Level Teaching Assistant to work alongside our Assistant Head responsible for Inclusion and co-ordinate the work of our learning support and midday staff.
We would love to hear from applicants who:
- Have significant experience of effective learning support
- Can demonstrate the capacity to provide effective whole class teaching for periods as required.
- Are pro-active and share our values and high expectations
- Demonstrate the capacity to lead and manage effective teams
We can offer:
- Well behaved and enthusiastic children who love learning
- Friendly and supportive staff
- Support for professional development
The contract will initially be a fixed term contract for 2 years. To learn more about the school or download an application pack please visit the school website www.morley.cambs.sch.uk or contact the Ms Ann Daniels on email@example.com . Visits to the school are welcomed and applicants are encouraged to contact the school office to arrange a visit.
Final date when applications will be considered: 12th July 2018. Candidates will be shortlisted on a rolling basis so early application is advised.
Teaching Assistant – Level 2
Level 2 – 30 hours per week Permanent position with a probationary period
Scale 2 pt 14-17 (£17,681-£18,672 FTE – Term-time only)
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic teaching assistant to join our committed, professional and friendly team. The successful candidate will, in the first instance, be working closely in supporting a child in our EYFS or Year 1 class. We would be particularly interested in hearing from applicants with either experience in or a desire to support children with special educational needs.
- have a good rapport with children and be able to engage them in learning
- be able to work flexibly as part of a team with drive and passion to ensure that all children achieve
- be willing and able to share good practice and learn from others
We would be particularly interested in hearing from applicant who:
- have experience working within Early Years or KS1
- have experience of successfully supporting chidlren with ASD or other additional needs
- are Elklan trained.
These experiences would be desirable although not essential. We offer opportunities for continuing your professional development.
For further details or if you would like to arrange a visit to the school, please email or phone the school office
Final date when applications will be considered: 12th July 2018. Applications will be shortlisted on a rolling basis as received. Early submission is recommended.
Interviews: 17 July 2018 or before