At the beginning of September 2016, the head reported in the weekly newsletter that plans for the building redevelopment had been submitted to the planning authority and that the school hoped to hear back from the local authority and planning committee soon.
A request has recently been made for additional information about the planning process to be published on the school website. The head and governing body hope this additional information will be enable parents and the public to better understand the planning process and how plans can be viewed and commented upon.
Which planning authority have the plans been submitted to?
· The planning authority is Cambridgeshire County Council and the planning application is a Regular 3 application. A Regular 3 application allows the council to be the planning authority for the county councils own development in schools.
Does the planning application have a reference number?
· Yes, the planning application reference number is: C/5008/16/CC.
Where can I see the planning application?
· All planning applications are available to view on the planning authorities website. To view a planning application follow the link below and use the planning application reference number C/5008/16/CC
How can I comment on the plans?
· To comment on the planning application, view the planning application on the planning authorities website as described above. The webpage will allow you to comment on the planning application.
· The link below gives additional information about how to comment on planning applications
Where else can I see the plans for proposed re-development?
· The plans continue to be available to view in Morley’s community room. Please contact the office if you would like to view them.
Where can I find out more about the proposed re-development?
· Information about the planned redevelopment continues to be available on the school website.
When will parents hear more about the planning application?
· At present there are no further developments to report apart from the notification that the planning application has been submitted which was in the newsletter of 9th Sept 2016. Once the school hears back from the planning authority, the head and governors will inform parents of the outcome.